Verde Environmental Consultants have many years experience working with clients to gather information required by licensing and permitting authorities, from initial discussions and licence scoping with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), through to completion of application form and compilation of necessary assessments.
Our experience and knowledge of licence requirements and technical expertise ensures you achieve and maintain legal compliance with your licence or permit application. All documentation, drawings and monitoring are carried out using our specialist in-house team and equipment. We engage with the Local Authority on behalf of the client, handling all stages of the permitting process though to Permit issue.
Our services include:
- EPA IE/IPC licensing
- EPA Waste licensing and Permit Applications
- Local Authority Permitting and Certificates of Registration
- Trade Effluent Discharge Licence Applications
- BAT (Best Available Techniques) Assessments
- Bund and Pipe testing
- Annual Environmental Report preparation
- Compliance Auditing/ Monitoring/ Strategic advice
- Ongoing support/ Training