Noise monitoring in the industrial sector generally involves monitoring of source noise or monitoring of noise at site boundaries or noise sensitive locations to ensure compliance with specified noise limits.
Occupational noise monitoring is also required for some operations to protect staff and ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
Verde provide a number of noise & acoustic related services including:
- Community noise measurement and complaint response.
- Noise impact assessments for planning applications.
- Measurement and assessment of occupational noise exposure.
- Predictive modelling and design of noise reduction strategies.
- Construction and operational noise management.
- Specialist guidance on noise standards and publications; ISO 1996, BS4142, BS 8233, ISO EN 61400-11, ETSU-R-97 etc.