Verde Environmental Group provides a full range of Environmental Site Assessment services to properly assess contaminated sites and ensure that a comprehensive environmental site assessment is implemented.
Comprehensive site investigations / assessments of a development site provide critical information on ground conditions and evaluation of the existing environment, including assessment of the environmental baseline conditions, such as determining the presence of ground contamination and groundwater quality. Should contamination be detected, the source, extent and nature of the contamination then have to be determined. This information is used to make key decisions about property transactions, brownfield development, infrastructure upgrade or environmental risk liability.
We provide all phases of Environmental Site Assessments through our in-house teams of environmental scientists and engineers. When a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) identifies a recognized environmental condition or the potential for soil contamination, most clients request to evaluate the potential contamination by performing Phase II Environmental Testing. This report determines the presence, or absence of, petroleum products or hazardous waste in the subsurface of the site.
Phase I, II, III, IV Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Records Review.
- Site Walkover.
- Interviews with site managers.
- Recommendations for additional assessments (Phase II ESA) (where necessary).
- Site / Field Investigations.
- Field & Laboratory Testing.
- Borehole Installations & Logging.
- Gas spike surveys.
- Trial Pitting.
- Monitoring Installations.
- Instrumentation Installations.
- Ground gas monitoring.
- Conceptual Modelling.
- Environmental Risk Assessment.
- Design of remediation strategy (if required).
- Validation and monitoring of remediation during the construction works.