Verde provide an extensive range of waste management consultancy services specifically to the waste management sector, delivered by an expert team with considerable knowledge and experience of working directly within the industry.
Our unique experience means that we possess a comprehensive understanding of practical and technical issues and can offer a wide range of tailored advisory services and solutions.
- Waste management planning services including: site selection studies, site investigations, preparation of waste/IED facility licence, permit and certificate of registration applications.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Appropriate Assessment.
- Waste characterisation and sampling; Verde can undertake a characterisation of wastes as required by landfill regulations and undertake the necessary sampling to assess whether a waste is classified as hazardous or non-hazardous.
- Waste minimisation and clean technology services.
- Provision of tailored in-house environmental compliance training.
- Compliance audits of waste disposal contractors and waste management facilities.
- Waste collection permit applications and compliance.
- Design of waste management policies and procedures.
- Environmental monitoring of groundwater, surface water, foul water, dust, noise, leachate, landfill gas and reporting (quarterly and annual environment reports).
- Occupational health monitoring services (noise and air quality).
- Environmental Liability Risk Assessment (ELRA) and Closure Restoration Aftercare Management Plans (CRAMP).
- Other reports as may be required by regulatory bodies (energy audits, technical amendment applications, firewater retention, bund testing, BAT compliance).
- Contaminated land investigation and remediation solutions.
- Licence surrender and licence transfer applications.
- Consultation on legislative and technical matters.
Construction and Demolition Waste Management Plan