SOIL WASTE CLASSIFICATION
Verde undertake characterisation of soils as required by landfill regulations. We undertake the necessary sampling to assess whether a waste is classified as hazardous or non-hazardous.
Soil Waste Classification Seminar!
The strong growth trajectory for the construction industry continues and we at Verde have seen a major increase in the demand for our consultancy services to assist design teams and contractors to undertake the correct classification of waste materials.
For brownfield site redevelopments in particular, expert classification provides the waste producer and holder with clarity on available options and associated disposal costs. In Ireland, stringent waste management regulations make it a statutory requirement for waste to be characterised and to assess if it also meets specific Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) prior to disposal at a landfill site.
Verde have developed a one hour seminar that educates attendees on the most up-to-date practice in this area.
These organisations availed of our FREE Training Seminar. You Can To!
- Verde presents FREE Soil Waste Training Seminar to Walls Construction
- Verde presents FREE Soil Waste Training Seminar to John Sisk & Son Ltd
- Verde presents FREE training seminar on Soil Waste Classification to Purcell Construction
- Soil Waste Classification and Waste Acceptance Criteria FREE Training Seminar
- Verde presents a breakfast briefing on Article 27 to the Construction Industry Federation (CIF) on understanding the importance of soil waste classification and waste acceptance criteria for construction sites.