Verde Environmental Group offers a range of services to the public sector, including local authorities, VECs, government & other public bodies.
Verde Environmental Consultants provide a range of environmental inspection and monitoring services to local authorities and government agencies such as:
- Discharge to sewer/water inspections
- Waste permit facility inspections.
- Drinking water quality monitoring services.
- FOG programmes.
- Emissions Inspections.
- Asbestos Surveys & Testing.
- Noise & Dust Monitoring.
Verde Remediation Services offer a complete emergency response service to local authorities.
- Chemical & Hazardous Material Spill Clean Up
- Fuel & Oil Spill Clean Up
- Contaminated Land Remediation
- Fire & Flood Damage Restoration
- Site Investigations
- Environmental Regulation Advice & Support
- IPPC Licence
- Development & Assessment of Sustainable Environmental Policies
- Waste Planning & Management
- Contaminated Land Remediation Design & Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Phase I & Phase II Site Investigations
- Environmental Management System Consultancy
- Environmental Audits