Verde has extensive experience in the management and mitigation of environmental risk and the remediation of oil spill incidents and contaminated land and water.
Through the experience and quality of our project teams, we provide value for money consultancy advice in crisis management, and emergency response and remediation solutions aimed at reducing the environmental risks posed to our clients. The quality of our service is underpinned by the quality of our people and we have gathered together a team of international experts in the fields of environmental consultancy and risk management, health & safety, environmental impact assessment, ecology and biodiversity assessment in wetland habitats, public consultation and stakeholder engagement, emergency response, land and water remediation design and contracting and sustainability. Our team has worked on projects in Ireland, UK, Mainland Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
- Environmental due-diligence for land transactions.
- Biodiversity Studies & Ecological assessments.
- Pollution prevention and control.
- Supply of a range of specialist on- and off-shore spill control equipment.
- Crisis Management.
- Emergency response to pollution incidents.
- Environmental liability assessment and management.
- Environmental risk assessment.
- Environmental Compliance Auditing.
- Soil and groundwater remediation services.
- Supply of a select range of remediation products and solutions.
- Occupational and environmental monitoring services.