Verde Remediation Services Ltd is looking to recruit a Remediation Team Leader in both its Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow office and either Galway or Castlebar office.
Verde Remediation Services is a high quality service provider in the remediation of contaminated land. Our typical clients include all major insurers, oil companies, legal firms, local authorities and private individuals.
You will be a working Foreman on sites that have been affected by oil or chemical spills. You will be responsible for the decontamination and reinstatement of sites, which will involve:
- Ground works.
- General domestic building work such as:
- removing and replacing concrete floors.
- excavation & soil removal.
- removal & replacement of blockwork.
- installation of insulation and damp-proof membranes.
- laying pipes, etc.
You will typically run teams of 2 to 4 people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in excavation and building work.
- A practical hands-on approach and good organisational skills.
- Some basic plumbing knowledge.
- A motivational approach and be a good team player.
- An ability to work on own initiative and make decisions.
- A clean driving license and a willingness to travel throughout Ireland.
The rewards will be those associated with an expanding company and will comprise:
- Starting salary: negotiable.
- Use of a company vehicle.
- Excellent prospects for the right candidate.
Complete the Application Form with your contact details, job reference number, job title, cover letter and CV. i.e. Reference number for the position in Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow: VRS.2018.RTLK-001; for the position in Galway/Castlebar: VRS.2018.RTLW-001
Closing date for applications is 28th February 2018.