Verde Remediation Services are seeking energetic Environmental Scientists both for their Wicklow and Galway/Castlebar offices.
The role of the Project Environmental Scientist is to help execute contaminated land project reporting and field tasks and other project-related assignments.
The Project Environmental Scientist is expected to have an Environmental Science degree, have good organisational skills and to have the ability to learn quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Phase I and II Site Assessments.
- Collation and interpretation of environmental site assessment data.
- Preparation (drafting) of contaminated land site assessment reports.
- Field sampling, including interim and validation assessment exercises.
- Field installations (e.g. Air extraction system installations, etc).
- Preparation of health & safety documentation.
- Completing project related administration tasks (e.g. purchase orders, material deliveries, subcontractor arrangements, client arrangements, etc).
- Assisting project managers to achieve project objectives.
Accountability and Performance Measures
- Achieving high percentage of successfully completed tasks within the time prescribed.
- Consistently high quality report drafting output.
- Helping to achieve Verde’s service target level of 95% for project SLAs.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Minimised customer complaints.
The role will be performed both in an office and field environment, and is likely to involve nationwide travel.
Complete the Application Form with your contact details, job reference number VRS.2018.002, job title, cover letter and CV
Closing date for applications is 25th May 2018.