Oil Spill Remediation Services – Leaking Boiler at the flexihose
- Oil sheen at rear of house.
- Strong oil odour and leaking around boiler.
- Strong oil odour in kitchen and sitting room.
- Air quality analysis revealed elevated levels above recommended limits for a number of contaminants of concern.
Verde’s Remediation Programme
- Carried out a full site investigation.
- Break out and removal of the concrete floor and fill material within the boiler room.
- The break out and removal of a section of the concrete footpath at the rear of the dwelling. Excavation of impacted material beneath.
- The excavation and removal of the contaminated soil and fill material in the soft landscaping surrounding the boiler house.
- Removal of impacted blockwork.
- Implementation of a bioremediation programme to treat residual contamination in the base and sides of the excavations through application of specialised remediation solutions.
- A soil vapour extraction system (SVE) installed to treat contaminated soils used in conjunction with the bioremediation programme.
Please follow and like us: