Oil Spill Remediation Services – Leak in Oil Tank Feed Line
- Loss of 1,900 litres of oil.
- Oil leaked into the public water well adjacent to property.
- Oil contamination in soils and fill materials around shed housing the oil tanks.
Verde’s Remediation Programme
- The excavation and removal of impacted soil and fill material beneath the concrete beneath and surrounding the shed location.
- The installation of an inoculation network to treat residual contamination.
- The treatment of residual contamination at depth through the application of specialised bioremediation solutions to the base and sides of the excavations.
- Flushing of the internal plumbing network, pipes, water tanks etc. within the house to remove any trace residues of oil contamination within the internal plumbing system of the house.
- Disconnection of existing impacted well.
- Installation of a pump and treat system on the well to facilitate the recovery and treatment of waters from the well and in perched/standing waters.
- Replacement of the well.
Please follow and like us: