Verde Environmental Consultants can assist clients to collate information required by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) during a licence application/ amendment process.
We have a proven track record of successfully reducing many of our clients’ expenses in this area by securing reductions in monitoring requirements and by the easing of licence conditions where appropriate.
We currently represent a range of licenced companies from smaller Irish companies to large multinationals in the pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing, extraction and waste sectors.
Our services include:
- Industrial Emissions (IE )/ Integrated Pollution Control (IPC) and Waste Licence applications and Project Management.
- Perpetration of licence application, review/amendment, site plans and reports (AER, ELRA, CRAMP & Firewater).
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting (surface water, groundwater, noise, air, odour etc).
- Waste Classification and Reporting.
- Environmental Management System and EHS implementation and support.
- Risk Assessment, Contamination Management and Appropriate Assessment.
- Mentoring and training.
- Support with legislative requirements & regulatory issues, forms and guidance.
- BAT Assessment.
- Follow-on support to ensure permit compliance.
- Reports according to EPA compliance requirements.
- Troubleshooting and negotiation on your behalf with the Agency.
To apply for an Industrial Emissions, Integrated Pollution Control or. Waste Licence – or a revised licence – you must use the EPA online application form.
- Industrial Emissions Licence (IE) Application Support
- Timber Site – IPC Licence Remediation Services
- Janssen Pharma – IPC Licence Environmental Consultancy and Remediation Services
- Irish Industrial Explosives – IPC Compliance Support Services, Contamination Risk Assessment & Management
- Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard Ltd, Cork – Bi-annual Abstraction Monitoring Reports
EPA National Priority Site List
Call us today on 1890 20 10 20 and avoid being published on the EPA National Priority Site List which is updated quarterly. The EPA has developed a system to rank industrial and waste licensed sites in order of priority for enforcement. The National Priority Sites List will be used to target their enforcement effort at the poorest performing sites in order to drive improvements in environmental compliance.