Prior to the development of a site, if there is a requirement to discharge effluent or treated waters to ground/ surface waters or sewer, there is a statutory requirement to obtain a discharge licence from the appropriate Local Authority. With tightening legislation and an emphasis to improve water quality in Ireland, it is often times quite difficult to obtain discharge consent.
Verde Environmental Consultants will provide a full service to the client, from desk top assessment, sampling and assimilative capacity evaluation of the water body, to completion of the application and recommendation of appropriate treatment system. We can provide a range of services to meet both the client and Local Authorities requirements including:
- Sanitary sewer evaluation studies
- Wastewater effluent evaluation
- Storm water monitoring
- Permit compliance/enforcement
- Wastewater treatment plant operations
- Inflow and infiltration studies
- Water quality research
- CSO (combined sewer overflow) monitoring
- Pre-treatment compliance
- Sewer flow monitoring.