An Environmental Management System (EMS) is a tool that allows a company identify and address their particular environmental impacts.
Whether you are already working towards formal accreditation of your environmental management system or if you are just starting to think about it, Verde can assist you in such areas as:
- Flora, fauna and landscape.
- Surrounding land-use activities.
- Waste generation, collection and disposal.
- Energy usage and conservation measures.
- Waste management /minimisation practices.
- Previous site uses and any residual contamination.
- Compliance with environmental legislative requirements.
- Raw material usage especially for non-renewable resources.
- Storage, handling and containment of hazardous/potentially hazardous substances.
- Air emissions (sources, composition, quantity, abatement systems, emission points, receiving environment).
- Water emissions (sources, composition, quantity, abatement systems, disposal routes, receiving environment).
- Environmental sensitivity associated with the site or its location, such as adjacency to a stream or overlying an aquifer.