The construction sector will be one of the key sectors in restarting our economy and the EPA have issued new guidelines on waste, water and energy designed to be easily adopted by builders big and small.
Source – EPA
Verde Environmental Consultants provide expert advisory, monitoring and assessment services from our offices in Wicklow, Cork, Mayo and Galway in soil, air, water, waste, energy, noise and ecology disciplines
Verde provide an extensive range of waste management consultancy services , delivered by an expert team with considerable knowledge and experience of working directly within the industry including:
- Construction and Demolition Waste Management Plan.
- Waste management planning services including: site selection studies, site investigations, preparation of waste/IED facility licence, permit and certificate of registration applications.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Appropriate Assessment.
- Waste characterisation and sampling; Verde can undertake a characterisation of wastes as required by landfill regulations and undertake the necessary sampling to assess whether a waste is classified as hazardous or non-hazardous.
- Waste minimisation and clean technology services.
- Provision of tailored in-house environmental compliance training.
- Compliance audits of waste disposal contractors and waste management facilities.
- Waste collection permit applications and compliance.
- Design of waste management policies and procedures.
- Environmental monitoring of groundwater, surface water, foul water, dust, noise, leachate, landfill gas and reporting (quarterly and annual environment reports).
- Occupational health monitoring services (noise and air quality).
- Environmental Liability Risk Assessment (ELRA) and Closure Restoration Aftercare Management Plans (CRAMP).
- Other reports as may be required by regulatory bodies (energy audits, technical amendment applications, firewater retention, bund testing, BAT compliance).
- Contaminated land investigation and remediation solutions.
- Licence surrender and licence transfer applications.
- Consultation on legislative and technical matters.