Kevin is a Chartered Environmentalist and Professional Geologist and has over 20 years’ experience advising clients on classification of soils. Having built his reputation on providing quality management at all stages of project execution, Kevin takes pride in effective project management to meet budgetary and time constraints.
Verde Training Seminars
The requirements imposed by environmental regulations on businesses are expanding and there is a need for managers and staff to continue their professional development (CPD).
Verde have developed a range of environmental services training courses enabling progression through key disciplines including environmental management, risk management, environmental monitoring, health and safety of people and the management of environmental incidents, including:
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Soil Classification
- Oil Spill Management and Remediation
- Emergency Spill Response
- Hydrogeology – An Introduction
- Environmental Licensing
- Field Sampling
- Groundwater Monitoring Methodology & Equipment
- Water Level Measurement using Dataloggers
Related Blog Posts
- Verde to speak at Brownfield & Contaminated Land Conference, Belfast, 1st May
- Verde presents FREE training seminar on Soil Waste Classification to Purcell Construction