Malcolm has significant environmental project management experience gained over 20 years. He is a Chartered Waste Manager (CIWM) and a current member of the Construction Waste Resource Group, which was set up in 2018 by the Irish Department for Communications, Climate Action and Environment to provide a useful platform to discuss and monitor construction and demolition waste issues, including the capacity of the sector to manage its construction and demolition waste. The Group membership comprises key stakeholders from the Department, Local Authorities, EPA, NWCPO, Construction Industry & Waste Management Industry. Malcolm is also a former Director of the Irish Waste Management Association (IWMA).
Verde Training Seminars
The requirements imposed by environmental regulations on businesses are expanding and there is a need for managers and staff to continue their professional development (CPD).
Verde have developed a range of environmental services training courses enabling progression through key disciplines including environmental management, risk management, environmental monitoring, health and safety of people and the management of environmental incidents, including:
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Soil Classification
- Oil Spill Management and Remediation
- Emergency Spill Response
- Hydrogeology – An Introduction
- Environmental Licensing
- Field Sampling
- Groundwater Monitoring Methodology & Equipment
- Water Level Measurement using Dataloggers
Related Blog Posts
- Verde to speak at Brownfield & Contaminated Land Conference, Belfast, 1st May
- Verde presents FREE training seminar on Soil Waste Classification to Purcell Construction