Business owners, we can help you reduce reliance on your mains water supply and help
#ConserveWater for us all.
As the unprecedented warm weather continues, the demands on water are outstripping the supply in several areas around the country with increased demand at 10% above normal or more, with many areas experiencing restrictions on water usage.
- Water levels to be dropped in Dublin as temperatures soar – thejournal.ie–28 Jun 2018
- Irish Water has imposed a hosepipe ban in Greater Dublin Area from … – thejournal.ie–29 Jun 2018
- Limerick public urged to conserve water as demand continues to rise – Limerick Post–30 Jun 2018
- Where water restrictions are in place across the country – –Irish Times–3 Jul 2018
- Night-time water cut-offs to affect Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and parts of … – Independent.ie–12 Jul 2018
- Restaurants and bars warn of ‘worrying effect’ of water crisis – Independent.ie–22 Jul 2018
Verde Environmental Consultants can assist you in the development of a sustainable groundwater resource with our team of water specialists who are focused on delivering a quality one stop shop hydrogeological service from assessment, to commissioning and verification to our clients.
Development of sustainable groundwater resource is a key element in helping clients to reduce reliance on mains water and the costs associated with the use of water.
*We offer this free initial viability assessment as not all sites are suitable for a groundwater resource.
Additional water services we provide
- Groundwater monitoring programmes and use of telemetry monitoring systems.
- Geothermal assessments.
- Dewatering design services.
- Water Treatment installations.
- Hydrogeological studies on authorisation of discharge to groundwater for wastewater systems.