The following regulations have been published by Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment to Directive 2011/92/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 December 2011, as amended by Directive 2014/52/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014:
S.I. 130 of 2020 – Waste Management (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2020
- Amends Waste Management Act and Waste Management (Licensing) Regulations 200
S.I. No. 189 of 2020 – Environmental Protection Agency (Integrated Pollution Control)(Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations 2020
- Amends S.I. No. 283 of 2013, the Environmental Protection Agency (Integrated Pollution Control) (Licensing) Regulations 2013)
S.I. No. 190 of 2020 – Environmental Protection Agency (Industrial Emissions)(Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations 2020
- Amends S.I. 137 of 2013, the Environmental Protection Agency (Industrial Emissions) (Licensing) Regulations 2013
S.I. No. 191 of 2020 – European Union (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Environmental Protection Agency Act 1992) (Amendment) Regulations 2020
- Amends the Environmental Protection Agency Act 1992, as amended.
Verde Environmental Consultants represent a range of licenced companies from smaller Irish companies to large multinationals in the pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing, extraction and waste sectors with their IE (industrial emissions) Licence applications. We assist our clients to collate information required by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) during a licence application/ amendment process.
Our services include:
- Industrial Emissions (IE )/ Integrated Pollution Control (IPC) and Waste Licence applications and Project Management.
- Perpetration of licence application, review/amendment, site plans and reports (AER, ELRA, CRAMP & Firewater).
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting (surface water, groundwater, noise, air, odour etc).
- Waste Classification and Reporting.
- Environmental Management System and EHS implementation and support.
- Risk Assessment, Contamination Management and Appropriate Assessment.
- Mentoring and training.
- Support with legislative requirements & regulatory issues, forms and guidance.
- BAT Assessment.
- Follow-on support to ensure permit compliance.
- Reports according to EPA compliance requirements.
- Troubleshooting and negotiation on your behalf with the Agency.
If you require assistance to prepare a licence application or manage compliance with your licence, please contact us.