ATTENTION CONSTRUCTION & INDUSTRIAL SITES!
Reduce the number of complaints you receive about Noise, Vibration and Air Quality
Noise, vibration and air quality are the most frequent sources of complaint from construction or industrial sites. Construction sites and industrial works need to comply with much more stringent standards than previously to consider potential impacts on the surrounding environment, adjacent properties and human health.
Verde Environmental Consultants can work with you to implement best practice when it comes to environmental management on your site. Verde can provide environmental air, noise and vibration monitoring services – helping you to reduce environmental impact, ensure legislative compliance and reduce complaints.
- Compliance monitoring for planning permission or permit and licence requirements.
- Environmental monitoring for noise, vibration, dust and other air quality parameters.
- Occupational exposure monitoring for air, noise and vibration.
- Environmental and occupational management assistance.
- Commissioning of a new plant or processes.
- Complaint or nuisance assessment.
- Independent and impartial expertise.
- Mitigate environmental and human health liability risks.
- Develop a monitoring scope to meet your specific needs.
- Liaise with regulators, legal/insurance professionals, public and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide advice on health & safety, environmental and planning legislative requirements.
Other services on offer
- Environmental and Occupational Exposure Risk Assessment
- Environmental Impact and Feasibility Surveys
- C&D Waste Management Plan
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Soil Classification
- Waste Management
- Waste Water Discharge
- Appropriate Assessments
For the full range of services – Click Here