How important is the air you breathe for your well-being and health? Does air quality play an important role in your daily life?
The EU is running a public consultation until 31st July where you can have your say on:
- the level of awareness of air quality challenges in general and knowledge of the Ambient Air Quality Directives’ provisions in particular;
- whether and how the Ambient Air Quality Directives have contributed to improved air quality in Europe;
- whether the provisions of the Ambient Air Quality Directives continue to be relevant, effective, efficient, and coherent with other EU and national policies, as well as what their EU value-added is.
Verde Environmental Consultants provides a wide range of environmental air quality monitoring and management services, including:
- Licence compliance monitoring.
- Commissioning of a new plant or processes.
- Contaminated site investigation or remediation monitoring.
- Baseline monitoring for environmental impact assessments.
- Industrial and community complaint or nuisance assessment.
- Occupational exposure monitoring for vapours, dusts and aerosols.
- Environmental and occupational management of construction projects.