Verde Environmental Consultants works with our EPA licenced clients to achieve compliance according to their licence conditions in the most economical way possible. We have a proven track record of successfully reducing many of our clients’ expenses in this area by securing reductions in monitoring requirements and by the easing of licence conditions where appropriate.
We currently represent a range of licenced companies from smaller Irish companies to large multinationals in the pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing, extraction and waste sectors.
Services of particular interest to the IE/IPC Sector include:
- Perpetration of licence application, review/amendment, site plans and reports (AER, ELRA, CRAMP & Firewater).
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting (surface water, groundwater, noise etc).
- Waste Classification and Reporting.
- Environmental Management System and EHS implementation and support.
- Risk Assessment, Contamination Management and Appropriate Assessment.
- Troubleshooting and negotiation on your behalf with the Agency.
Our expertise in this area, combined with our local knowledge, has been of assistance to clients in better managing their IE/IPC licence requirements and to this effect we also enclose a brochure giving some additional information on the range of services we provide.