Did you know the EPA has developed a system to rank industrial and waste licensed sites (Integration Pollution Control) in order of priority for enforcement? The National Priority Sites List will be used to target its enforcement effort at the poorest performing sites in order to drive improvements in #environmental compliance.
A score is assigned to each facility based on enforcement factors such as complaints, incidents, compliance investigations (CIs), and non-compliances (NCs) with the licence.
The National Priority Sites system allows the EPA to identify which #industrial and #waste licensed sites should be prioritised for #enforcement based on their #environmental performance.
Verde Environmental Consultants is focussed on helping our EPA licenced clients to achieve compliance according to their licence conditions in the most economical way possible. We have a proven track record of successfully reducing many of our clients’ expenses in this area by securing reductions in monitoring requirements and by the easing of licence conditions where appropriate.
We currently represent a range of licenced companies from smaller Irish companies to large multinationals in the pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing, extraction and waste sectors.
Services of particular interest to the IE/IPC Sector include:
- Perpetration of licence application, review/amendment, site plans and reports (AER, ELRA, CRAMP & Firewater).
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting (surface water, groundwater, noise etc).
- Waste Classification and Reporting.
- Environmental Management System and EHS implementation and support.
- Risk Assessment, Contamination Management and Appropriate Assessment.
- Troubleshooting and negotiation on your behalf with the Agency.