Industrial and Waste Licence Enforcement Report 2021 – EPA
The EPA has published Industrial and Waste Enforcement data up to the end of Q2 2022. 648 inspections have been carried out at 384 individual sites, a 42% increase for the same period in 2021. 86% of inspections were unannounced.
Source – Environmental Protection Agency
Verde Environmental Consultants is focussed on helping our EPA licenced clients to achieve compliance according to their licence conditions in the most economical way possible. We have a proven track record of successfully reducing many of our clients’ expenses in this area by securing reductions in monitoring requirements and by the easing of licence conditions where appropriate.
We currently represent a range of licenced companies from smaller Irish companies to large multinationals in the pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing, extraction and waste sectors.
Services of particular interest to the IE/IPC Sector include:
- Perpetration of licence application, review/amendment, site plans and reports (AER, ELRA, CRAMP & Firewater).
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting (surface water, groundwater, noise etc).
- Waste Classification and Reporting.
- Environmental Management System and EHS implementation and support.
- Risk Assessment, Contamination Management and Appropriate Assessment.
- Troubleshooting and negotiation on your behalf with the Agency.