All of us at Verde Environmental Group are aware that we are in exceptional times, in which it is absolutely necessary for everyone to contribute towards reducing the spread of the COVID-19. As a result, we introduced strict protocols with our field staff which enable us to continue to provide our clients with oil spill remediation services ensuring their safety and that of our staff.
Examples of Covid-19 Safety Protocols implemented:
- Field staff keep in the same small crews and each Verde van has a dividing screen between passenger and driver.
- Field crews been provided with N95 masks and hand sanitising products.
- Prior to site visits, Verde project managers check with homeowners whether the occupants of the house are in any group that makes them vulnerable or whether they have had any symptoms of Covid19, or have been asked to self-isolate. If any occupants reply in the affirmative, Verde will not attend that site.
- If and when any staff show symptoms of having contracted Covid-19, they will be instructed to self-isolate immediately and arrange to be tested by the HSE.
- When visiting sites, Verde staff maintain social distancing at all times.
- Where remediation works are being carried out at the interior of properties, and the occupants are still living in the house, Verde will proceed with works only if the homeowners can be safely isolated from the works area.
- When Verde staff are required to enter a house where the homeowner is present, they wear a mask and observe the usual hand hygiene, social distancing and similar protocols.
For more information on our oil spill remediation services, click here.