Installing fixed noise monitoring equipment at a residence in Co. Laois. The homeowners complained to Laois County Council that there was excess noise coming from a work shop to the rear of their property. We installed the monitor for two weeks to measure noise levels 24 hours a day.
Verde Environmental Consultants can provide our clients with the necessary technical expertise and experience to design noise monitoring programmes to measure noise levels in relation to EPA, IPC / IE licensing, or planning permission-specified limits.
Our Services include:
- Community noise measurement and complaint response.
- Noise impact assessments for planning applications.
- Predictive modelling and design of noise reduction strategies.
- Measurement and assessment of occupational noise exposure.
- Construction and operational noise management.
- Specialist guidance on noise standards and publications.
- ISO 1996, BS4142, BS 8233, ISO EN 61400-11, ETSU-R-97 etc.