The joint EMEP/EEA air pollutant emission inventory guidebook supports the reporting of emissions data under the UNECE Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution (CLRTAP) and the EU National Emission Ceilings Directive.
It provides expert guidance on how to compile an atmospheric emissions inventory.
The Guidebook is published by the EEA with the CLRTAP Task Force on Emission Inventories and Projections responsible for the technical content of the chapters.
Download the Guidebook here A.1 EMEP-EEA guidebook Introduction 2019
Verde Environmental Consultants provides a wide range of environmental air quality monitoring and management services, including:
- Licence compliance monitoring.
- Commissioning of a new plant or processes.
- Contaminated site investigation or remediation monitoring.
- Baseline monitoring for environmental impact assessments.
- Industrial and community complaint or nuisance assessment.
- Occupational exposure monitoring for vapours, dusts and aerosols.
- Environmental and occupational management of construction projects.
- Ambient Particulate Matter PM10 and PM2.5 dust monitoring in accordance with EN 12341.
- Bergerhoff dust monitoring.
- Odour monitoring.
- Diffusion tube monitoring for Nitrogen Dioxide and Nirogen Oxides (NOx), Ozone, Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Benzene, Toluene, Xylene & Ethylbenzene and VOCs