Job Reference: VRS.2021.WHOP.005)
join us today
the right place for you
Verde Remediation Services are the largest oil spill remediation company in Ireland, devlivering an essential service nationwide in te management of complex oil spill incidents.
Verde Remediation Services is looking to hire Warehouse Operative for its office in Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift / reach truck.
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space – using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods, or whenever necessary.
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
- Operating a forklift / Reach truck to move and rearrange equipment and stock and ensure that items are stored safely (especially chemicals) and labelled correctly and safely (especially chemicals).
- Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
- Following health and safety rules and making suggestions for improvements.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse on a daily basis.
- Checking and cleaning all returned equipment.
- Storing all tools, equipment, stock in the correct place.
- Removing all waste (incl. recyclable material) to the appropriate bin for disposal or recycling.
- Collecting items from suppliers and delivering to site teams.
- Delivering and collecting vehicles to and from mechanics for servicing.
- Accepting deliveries of inventory items & logging onto the inventory database & storing in the correct location in a timely fashion.
- Disposing (appropriately) of packaging material in a timely fashion.
- Updating inventory database daily to reflect stock levels.
- Preparing job lots for site teams, including the retrieval of required equipment, bioremediation solutions, fittings, pumps, etc.
- Preparing adequate quantities of bioremediation solutions.
- Helping with stock take / inventory checks.
- Organised individual with good mechanical aptitude.
- Hands-on person with good common-sense and practical knowledge of tools and machinery.
- Forklift or Reach truck experience.
- Full, clean driver’s licence.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent attention to Health and Safety.
What We Offer
When you join Verde, you become part of a company that is vibrant, fast-paced and supports our staff in learning and developing. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we will help you reach yours.