Job Reference: VEG.2022.Tech.Man.14)
join us today
the right place for you
On offer is an excellent opportunity to grow a new department within an existing specialist environmental contracting company, with big ambition to play a vital part in contributing to future carbon targets in the domestic and commercial sectors of Solar PV.
This company is part of a group of companies that specialise in environmental consultancy and contracting. They have exciting plans to build a department that provides the design, installation and maintenance of renewable energy systems, focused initially on solar PV to both commercial and residential clients.
In this role you will be helping to develop the solar division for the company. Expanding operations across domestic and commercial installations will require some business development and clear operational directions.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate is someone who has managed and grown a business division with a solar background, or who has been working as a PV project or technical manager. Electrical qualifications and understanding will be key to give support to engineers and the ability to deal with different stakeholders gaining new business in the solar market.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Technical Manager to play a vital part in the development of an established and growing company, creating the foundation for continued success.
- Developing solar operations of the business.
- Engaging clients to drive new business.
- Overseeing solar operations to ensure high standards.
- Growing the solar team as orders increase.
- Understanding of electrical work and Solar PV.
- Proven record of developing teams, divisions and business growth.
- Experience in engaging different stakeholders including clients, engineers and contractors.
- Passionate about renewable energy.
Apply now for success