The role of the Project Support Environmental Scientist is to help execute contaminated land project reporting, field tasks and other project-related assignments.
The Project Support Environmental Scientist is expected to have an Environmental Science degree, have good organisational skills and to have the ability to learn quickly. The role will be performed both in an office and field environment, and is likely to involve nationwide travel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation (drafting) of contaminated land site assessment reports.
- Preparation of health & safety documentation.
- Phase I and II Site Assessments.
- Collation and interpretation of environmental site assessment data.
- Field sampling, including interim and validation assessment exercises.
- Field installations (e.g. Air extraction system installations, etc).
- Completing project related administration tasks (e.g. purchase orders, material deliveries, subcontractor arrangements, client arrangements, etc).
- Assisting project managers to achieve project objectives.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Consistently high-quality report drafting output.
- Achieving high percentage of successfully completed tasks within the time prescribed.
- Helping to achieve Verde’s service target level of 95% for project SLAs.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Minimised customer complaints.
Complete the Application Form with your contact details, job reference number, job title, cover letter and CV.
Closing date for applications is 12th October 2018.