Graduate Environmental Scientist
Job Reference: VEC.2022.GradESD.04
join us today
the right place for you
Verde is an Irish environmental company with over 60 employees and an established network of Irish offices in Ireland i.e. Kilcoole (Wicklow), Cork, Galway and Mayo. Verde has exciting and ambitious growth plans which are based on strong foundations of a quality brand developed by a talented team of environment, safety and risk specialists. Verde develops technical and business-focussed solutions that help to underpin the safe operation, environmental sustainability and ultimate success of our clients.
Due to recent project wins and a strong order book, Verde Environmental Consultants have a great opportunity for Graduate Environmental Scientists for its Wicklow and Cork offices.
- Undertaking desktop studies and reporting.
- Interpreting data – statistical analysis and comparison with relevant guidelines and legislative standards.
- Preparing technical reports for companies and government bodies.
- Assist in preparing project proposals and quotations.
- Liaising with clients, landowners and statutory consultees.
- Liaising with consultants and sub-contractors and various third-party contributors to projects.
- Contribution to other projects or duties as may be required.
- Relevant degree in Science or Engineering.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be prepared to work throughout Ireland as required.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Related post-graduate qualification.
- Interest in Environmental Auditing.
- GIS Experience.
- Membership with a relevant professional body/institute.
What we offer:
- Flexible working between company and home office locations.
- Being part of a dynamic team.
- Competitive salaries and a range of other benefits.
- 21 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays.
- Paid professional memberships and individual training budgets.
- Tailored training and mentoring schemes to advance your career.
Closing date for applications is 29th April 2022.
Apply now for success