Job Reference: VRS.2023.Env.Sci.02
join us today
the right place for you
Verde Remediation Services is a high quality service provider in the remediation of contaminated land. Our typical clients include all major insurers, oil companies, legal firms, local authorities and private individuals.
We are keen to grow our existing field teams with individuals who are committed to helping develop the growth of the business.
Verde Remediation Services is seeking an energetic Environmental Scientist for either its Galway or Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow office. The role of the Environmental Scientist is to help execute contaminated land project reporting and field tasks and other project-related assignments.
The Environmental Scientist is expected to have an Environmental Science degree, have good organisational skills and the ability to learn quickly.
The role will be performed both in an office and field environment and is likely to involve nationwide travel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation (drafting) of contaminated land site assessment reports.
- Preparation of health & safety documentation.
- Phase I and II Site Assessments.
- Collation and interpretation of environmental site assessment data.
- Field sampling, including interim and validation assessment exercises.
- Field installations (e.g. Air extraction system installations, etc).
- Completing project related administration tasks (e.g. purchase orders, material deliveries, subcontractor arrangements, client arrangements, etc).
- Assisting project managers to achieve project objectives.
Accountability and Performance Measures:
- Consistently high-quality report drafting output.
- Achieving high percentage of successfully completed tasks within the time prescribed.
- Helping to achieve Verde’s service target level of 95% for project SLAs.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Minimised customer complaints.
Closing date for Applications: 4th April 2023.