Verde is an Irish environmental company with over 50 employees and an established network of Irish offices. Verde has exciting and ambitious growth plans, which are based on strong foundations of a quality brand developed by a talented team of environment, safety and risk specialists. Verde develops technical and business focused solutions that help to underpin the safe operation, environmental sustainability and ultimate success of our clients. We are keen to grow our team in our Galway office.
We are looking for individuals who want to work in a dynamic and professional working environment, and who are committed to helping develop the growth of the business within both new and existing technical disciplines.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting fieldwork – e.g. site investigations involving sampling of soil, air quality, noise, groundwater, surface water, etc.
- Interpreting fieldwork data – statistical analysis and comparison with relevant guidelines and legislative standards.
- Preparing technical reports for companies, environmental agencies and government bodies.
- Assist in preparing project proposals and quotations.
- Project budget management.
- Liaising with clients, landowners and statutory consultees.
- Liaising with consultants and sub-contractors and various third party contributors to projects.
- Contribution to other projects or duties as may be required.
Education, Experience and Memberships:
- Relevant degree in Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in Environmental/ Occupational sector.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Related post-graduate qualification.
- Membership with a relevant professional body/institute.
Note: Specialist training will be provided where candidate training gaps exist.
- Competitive DOE
- Accommodation and expenses as per the company travel policy
Complete the Application Form with your contact details, job reference number (VEC.2019.ESG.007), job title, cover letter and CV.
Closing date for applications is 24th May 2019.