Verde Environmental Consultants is currently looking for an experienced Environmental Field Technician – Dewatering.
We seek a technically proficient individual that has strong field capabilities and can convey thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner. Excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills will be necessary to work in our collaborative team-oriented offices; strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dewatering pumping and treatment setup, site management, equipment maintenance including the ability to troubleshoot issues related to pumps, hosing and electrical faults.
- Water monitoring and sampling.
- Conducting fieldwork – i.e. site investigations involving sampling of groundwater, surface water, soil, dust, air quality, noise etc.
- Detailed record keeping – daily field-sheets, time sheets, maintenance records, field measurements, etc.
- Telemetry management (air, noise, water, etc) – downloading data, system setup, trouble shooting, etc.
- Any other duties assigned, such as Hydrogeology projects.
- Experience with operating & trouble-fixing small to medium sized pump and treat systems.
- Aptitude for physical work mainly related to construction sites within the Dublin area.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Relevant experience of environmental monitoring, telemetry and electrical systems.
- Related post-graduate qualification.
What We Offer
When you join Verde, you become part of a company that is vibrant, fast-paced and supports our staff in learning and developing. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Company vehicle.
- Mobile phone.
- Accommodation and expenses as per the company travel policy.
Complete the Application Form with your contact details, job reference number, job title, cover letter and CV.
Closing date for applications is 24th May 2019.