Job Reference: VEC.2032.DEWT.01
join us today
the right place for you
Verde is an Irish environmental company with over 60 employees and an established network of Irish offices in Kilcoole (Wicklow), Cork, Galway and Mayo. Verde has exciting and ambitious growth plans which are based on strong foundations of a quality brand developed by a talented team of environment, safety and risk specialists. Verde develops technical and business-focussed solutions that help to underpin the safe operation, environmental sustainability and ultimate success of our clients.
Due to recent project wins and a strong order book, Verde Environmental Consultants Ltd is looking to recruit a Dewatering Technician based at our Wicklow office who is committed to helping the growth of the business.
- Dewatering system setup & system maintenance including the ability to troubleshoot issues related to pumps, hosing and electrical faults.
- Conducting fieldwork – e.g. site investigations involving sampling of groundwater, surface water, soil, dust, air quality, noise etc.
- Detailed record keeping – daily field-sheets, time sheets, maintenance records, field measurements, etc.
- Telemetry management – downloading data, system setup, trouble shooting, etc.
- Good verbal & written communication skills required.
- Experience with operating & trouble-fixing small to medium sized pump and treat systems.
- Aptitude for physical work mainly related to construction sites within the Dublin area.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Relevant experience of environmental monitoring, telemetry and electrical systems.
- Related post-graduate qualification.
What we offer:
- Company vehicle.
- Mobile phone.
- Accommodation and expenses as per the company travel policy.
- Being part of a dynamic team.
- Competitive salary.
- 21 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays.
- Paid professional memberships and individual training budgets.
- Tailored training and mentoring schemes to advance your career.
Closing date for applications is 8th March 2023.
Apply now for success