Credit Control Administrator
Job Reference: VRS.2021.CCAdmin.23
join us today
the right place for you
Verde is an Irish environmental company with over 60 employees and an established network of Irish offices in Kilcoole (Wicklow), Cork, Galway and Mayo. Verde has exciting and ambitious growth plans which are based on strong foundations of a quality brand developed by a talented team of environment, safety and risk specialists. Verde develops technical and business-focussed solutions that help to underpin the safe operation, environmental sustainability and ultimate success of our clients.
Verde Remediation Services Ltd is looking for a full time Credit Control Administrator. The successful candidate should be a qualified accounting technician with ideally 3 years’ experience in a similar role. This is a permanent, full-time role and would be ideally suited for someone who likes to take control of their role and works well in a team environment. Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working closely and assisting the Verde Financial Controller, typical duties will include:
- Monitoring the credit control system in collaboration with Financial Controller and Project Teams.
- Managing day to day processing of receipts.
- Following up on overdue invoices and payments and implement/flagging company collections procedures as necessary.
- Reporting any payment issues to Management or the appropriate team.
- Looking for ways to improve debt collection processes.
- Maintaining certain aspects of CRM Admin will be required.
- Assisting with raising and issuing monthly sales invoices.
- Processing Online Banking Payments to pre-approved payment levels.
- Assisting with other Administration duties.
- On the job training will be provided relevant to our business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Accounting Technician or similar.
- Proficient in Sage 50 Accounts System essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Highly numerate with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised, good communicator and team worker.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and hardworking.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Closing date for applications is 20th November 2021.
Apply now for success