Verde Remediation Services Ltd is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager for its Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow office.
Verde is an Irish environmental company with over 50 employees and an established network of Irish offices. Verde has exciting and ambitious growth plans which are based on strong foundations of a quality brand developed by a talented team of environment, remediation, safety and risk specialists. Verde develops technical and business-focussed solutions that help to underpin the safe operation, environmental sustainability and ultimate success of our clients. We are keen to grow our existing team in Kilcoole.
We are looking for individuals who want to work in a dynamic and professional working environment, who is committed to helping develop the growth of the business within both new and existing technical disciplines.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of assigned project proposals & tenders.
- Preparation & administration of project scopes.
- Ensuring that projects within your control are managed efficiently and effectively to ensure quality output is achieved, including:
– Preparation & management of the project scope, schedules and forecasts
– Developing project-specific procedures for the work to be carried out
– Liaising with the project team (Environmental Scientists, Remediation teams, etc) to make sure that projects are delivered with quality, within all agreed service levels and within budget
– Leading Client/contractor/third party meetings
– Ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed
– Maintaining regular contact with assigned project clients and interested third parties
– Ensuring that all client issues are dealt with in an efficient and speedy manner
– Taking a hands-on role with all projects to ensure that they are brought to a speedy conclusion and at minimal cost to the business
- Preparing project status & relevant reports for management reviews.
- Budget monitoring.
- Preparing project services.
- Support Marketing and Business Development activities as required.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Relevant qualification in science, engineering or construction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Competent in managing multiple sites.
- Good problem solver.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Relevant experience in contaminated land, environmental monitoring, assessments, would be a distinct advantage.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Company vehicle.
- A mobile phone.
- Accommodation and expenses as per the company travel policy.
Complete the Application Form with your contact details, job reference number, job title, cover letter and CV.
Closing date for applications is 5th January 2018.