Noise monitoring in the industrial sector generally involves monitoring of source noise or monitoring of noise at site boundaries or noise sensitive locations to ensure compliance with specified noise limits. For some operations, monitoring of occupational noise levels is required to protect staff and ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
Verde provide a number of noise & acoustic related services including:
- Community noise measurement
- Noise chapters for Integrated Pollution Prevention Control (IPPC) licence applications
- Predictive modelling and design of noise reduction measures
- Noise assessments for inclusion in Environmental Impact Statements (EIS), establishment of baseline noise levels and predictive noise modelling
- Measurement and assessment of occupational noise exposure
- Specialist guidance on noise standards and publications; ISO 1996, BS4142, BS 8233, ISO EN 61400-11, ETSU-R-97 etc
- Vibration Assessments – construction, quarrying, industrial etc.