Verde Remediation Services Ltd is hiring for a Project Support role.
Verde Remediation Services is a high quality service provider in the remediation of contaminated land. Our typical clients include all major insurers, oil companies, legal firms, local authorities and private individuals. We are currently looking for a motivated individual to fill the position of Project Support. The role of the Project Support is to help execute reporting, field tasks and other assignments for remediation projects. This includes working with other team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to help deliver projects according to plan. The Project Support is expected to have good organisational skills, some technical knowledge and also have the ability to learn quickly.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Aiding in Phase I and II Site Assessments
- Collation and interpretation of site assessment data
- Preparation (drafting) of assigned project proposals & tenders
- Field sampling, including interim and validation assessment exercises
- Field installations (e.g. Air extraction system installations, etc)
- Preparation of health & safety documentation
- Completing project related administration tasks (e.g. purchase orders, material deliveries, subcontractor arrangements, client arrangements, etc)
- Assisting project scientists/managers to achieve project objectives
To be effective in the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree in Science or Engineering or Sufficient, Relevant Field Experience
- Practical, on-the-ground knowledge of working sites
- Good IT skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude
The role will be performed both in an office and field environment, and is likely to involve nationwide travel.
Applications can be made by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the relevant reference in the subject line i.e. VRS.2017.PS.001
Closing date for applications is 22nd September 2017.